We Know You Are Busy.
Clinical Lab Consulting (CLC) professionals are dedicated to helping physicians and their staff effectively and efficiently operate their laboratories. We believe that the laboratory director’s involvement in daily operations is vital to the success of the laboratory; however, we also understand that busy schedules can often prevent desired involvement. This is where CLC can help. CLC is committed to helping physicians maintain compliance with laboratory regulations. Our members are physicians, Ph.D.s, and medical technologists with extensive experience in laboratories of different sizes and complexities. They have participated in writing COLA and CLIA regulations and separate state and federal regulations developed for physician office labs.
Here are some of the services that CLC offers:
- Laboratory Development and Planning
- Directorship of the laboratory
- Development/Review of the Test Menu
- Cost Analysis and Cost Reduction
- Equipment Selection and Price Negotiation
- Test Validation and Verification
- Procedure Manual Preparation
- Quality Assurance Program Development
- Technical Consulting Services
- Personnel Training and Education